Six Reasons to become a CAH Member
1. Policybite – a new CAH e-briefing called Policybite. It's a bitesize update on policy issues, and is aimed at those who want a flavour of the policy developments affecting our working environment. Policybite is e-mailed out every fortnight. This publication is only available to CAH members.
2. The Voice – perhaps our most important role is acting as a voice from the voluntary sector. Our CEO Sue Dovey sits on the Local Area Agreement executive committee, the Hampshire Strategic Partnership and the NAVCA board. We host the Hampshire Voluntary Sector Consortium and have regular dialogue with HCC and other local authorities.
3. Equipment Loan – We have plenty of useful resources that members can borrow for free, including a PA, projector for events and an SLR digital camera.
4. Networks Forums - CAH supports a number of VCS networks including the Health and Social Care Network and The Social Enterprise Network.
5. Advertising your events and recruitment opportunities - all members can promote their events on this website (the CAH website has many links to it from other countywide organisations) and recruit for staff, volunteers and trustees.
6. If we are to fulfil our role of promoting and supporting voluntary action in Hampshire we need to hear from our members. We regularly consult through surveys, online forums and events and are always interested to listen to the views of members - it’s the only way we know we are doing it right.
Email for further information about CAH Membership