1. Introduction and General Terms
• what information CAH may collect about you;
• how CAH will use information we collect about you;
• when CAH may use your details to contact you;
• whether CAH will disclose your details to anyone else;
• your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The websites contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will CAH collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from CAH, such as the forum, newsletters, membership or register for events and other benefits, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or special requirements. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable CAH and its service providers to provide you with the services you select.
3. When will CAH contact me?
CAH may contact you:
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that CAH can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to be kept informed, to invite you to events CAH believe may be of interest to you;
• where you have opted to be kept informed, to invite you to participate in surveys about matters of interest to trustees;
• where you have opted to be kept informed, to send you a regular postal or e-newsletter;
• where you have opted to be kept informed to promote new services which CAH is able to offer in the future.
If you do not tick the keep me informed box when you register you will not receive the postal or e-newsletter, be offered the chance to take part in surveys, be told about new services or be invited to events which may be of interest you. You may change your mind and contact CAH at any time.
4. Will CAH share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required to enable a chosen service.
5. Offensive or inappropriate content on the CAH website
If you post offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on action.hants.org.uk CAH may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
6. How long will CAH keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you are a registered user or member. Once a registration is deleted your personal details are deleted automatically from our database.
Data Protection Officer
Community Action Hampshire
Winchester SO22 6AT
Tel: 01962 857366
Dated November 2009